Dropped objects (lost BHA, remnant cable, stucked valves, etc.) could cause significant issues on production and the well integrity. Using Lead Impression Block (LIB) commonly called „confusion block” frequently may cause further complications, extra time and cost even without succes. Zerlux OptEye Downhole Camera inspection can perfectly visualize the investigated object to be fished, determining the exact top shape for catching, precisingly define the position of downhole fishing and all relavant circumstances that could reduce operational time and cost of fishing services.
- (of tubing and other wellbore assembly elements)
- (of dropped and accidentally lost downhole tools)
- (of inflow into the well)
- (of safety and regulatory/gaslift valves in the nipples or tubing-pockets)
- (barite and other chemical scaling in the borehole during oil production)
- (due to isolation and fitting problems, or faulty seals)